The following will need to be provided in order to complete your application:
- Application fees: Money order of $15.50 for 1st adult and $11.00 for each additional adult.
- Money order for deposit. ($100 per bedroom equals the deposit amount)
- Copy of valid driver’s license or government issued ID for all occupants over the age of 18.
- Copy of state issued birth certificate for all occupants under the age of 18.
- Copy of social security cards for all members in the household.
- Income verifications:
- Eight (8) weeks of most recent consecutive paycheck stubs. And also the first paystub of the year where GROSS and YTD amounts
are the same.
- IRS form 1040 with schedule C for last 2 years (self-employed only).
- Social security award letter no more than 120 days old.
- Current statement of retirement or pension plan.
- 401k statement no more than 120 days old.
- Child support verifications:
- Court order showing child support (Every single page is required).
- Child Support Income Verification form from the attorney general (required whether you have received support or not). Must not be
more than 120 days old.
- If assets are under $5000 an affidavit will need to be completed.
- If assets are more than $5000 please provide;
- Six (6) months of recent checking account full statements.
- One (1) month of your current savings account statement.
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement and tax appraisal of real estate. (if applicable)
- Student status verifications:
- Must provide name and number of school being attended.
- Whether you are a full time or part time student
- Complete annual student verification form.
**(The cost for the office to run a student verification is $2.50 per application.)**
These documents are required to provide proof of eligibility for residency at 2900 Broadmoor. There may be additional items needed that relate
to your specific situation. We appreciate your cooperation in providing this documentation in order to process your application quickly.