Here is your application checklist!
Applications will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Units that show availability on our website are subject to be FIRST offered to those currently on our application WAITLIST.
The following will need to be provided in order to complete your application:
- Application fee money orders due at time of application submission. Please contact us for the amount.
- Copy of valid driver’s license or government issued ID for all occupants over the age of 18.
- Copy of state issued birth certificate for all occupants under the age of 18.
- Copy of social security cards for all members in the household.
- Eight (8) weeks of most recent consecutive paycheck stubs. And also the first paystub of the year where GROSS and YTD amounts are the same.
- IRS form 1040 with schedule C for last 2 years (self-employed only).
- Social security award letter no more than 120 days old.
- Current statement of retirement or pension plan.
- 401k statement no more than 120 days old.
- Child support verifications:
- Court order showing child support (Every single page is required).
- Child Support Income Verification form from the attorney general (required whether you have received support or not). Must not be more than 120 days old.
- If assets are under $5000 an affidavit will need to be completed.
- If assets are more than $5000 please provide (if applicable);
- Six (6) months of recent checking account full statements.
- One (1) month of your current savings account statement.
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement and tax appraisal of real estate.
Student status verifications:
- Must provide name and number of school being attended.o Whether you are a full time or part time student
- Complete annual student verification form.
These documents are required to provide proof of eligibility for residency at our community. There may be additional items needed that relate to your specific situation. We appreciate your cooperation in providing this documentation in order to process your application quickly.
*Note: If approved, a money order for a deposit ($100 per bedroom equals the deposit amount) is due move-in day.